Sound Concepts is a manufacturer of quality, high-performance acoustical panels using state-of-the art materials and engineering techniques. From design inception to project completion, we can provide you with acoustical analysis, value engineered alternatives and design solutions to meet any budget.
Sound Concepts uses a highly-resilient fiberglass as the preferred core for its products. Fiberglass is a safe, dimensionally stable and fire resistant material with high acoustical properties.
- Fibreglass acoustic wall panels, clouds, and baffles
- Very effective at controlling sound reverberation
- Excellent NRC (noise reduction coefficient)
- Available in the proprietary Euromat finish which simulates a level 5 drywall surface and can be factory painted in any colour
- Available in many typical fabrics such as Guilford of Maine
Represented in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario